Upcoming Events and News
Eternal Spring Chi Kung™
- Times Square Plaza; October 14 and 21 at 7:30 am. All welcome - it's free!
- Workshop on October 25th at Bronx Botanical Gardens; Jeremy Hubbell will kick off a series of classes to be led by Anthony Tramantano (check back for details).
- Eternal Spring Chi Kung™, September 28th, 2:30-5:00
- Nei Kung, October 26th, 2:30-5:00
- Sign up here: Workshop and Special Class Schedule.
Nei Kung Improvement will begin September 25th at 7:30 and run 11 weeks. As the 25th was a holiday for many students, we hope this will enable you to attend the full 10 week class. The first class was spectacular - you do not want to miss the rest. Sign up today to reserve your place in the class click here: Workshop and Special Class Schedule.
We are now streaming on Vimeo. Check out our portfolio here. If you want to take our online courses, you first need to sign up for a basic (free) membership with Vimeo. Then, pay a small fee through PayPal. It's easy - try it!
CK Chu Tai Chi will be closed for the following dates:
Labor Day Weekend, August 30th to September 1.
Thanksgiving Weekend, November 27th to 30th.
Christmas Eve/Day, December 24 - 25.
New Years Eve/Day, December 31 to January 1.
CK Chu Tai Chi is located at 156 W. 44th Street - just off Times Square between Broadway and 6th Ave. - in New York City. The school was founded in 1973 by Grandmaster C.K. Chu. Currently, CK Chu Tai Chi is under the direction of Master Hyland Harris.
New students can browse the frequently asked questions, student testimonials, press mentions, and photo gallery, or call 212-221-6110. Inquire also about the Training Program for Tournament Fighting, teacher certification, and specialized programs for elder health. For information about our Free Eternal Spring Tai Chi Classes in Bryant Park, consult the web pages of the Tai Chi Chuan Center.