Interested in learning Tai Chi?
Don't wait any longer - come try a class! You can start any time - just come to any Eternal Spring or Tai Chi class on the Class Schedule. Arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of class. Jump into Fall with a discounted 30 day pass! See our Workshop Signup for more information.
Looking for Tai Chi books? We are now offering bundled books and videos for a discount! Check out our store.
Special Classes 2016
- The Tai Chi Classics: a course by Master Harris in the teachings of the old masters of tai chi - this 8 week class begins July 21 at 7:30 - no prerequisite, sign up today!
- Quiet Sitting (Meditation) Sunday, September 11th, 2:00 - 3:00pm
(All Workshops meet Sundays 2:30 - 5:00pm - the regularly scheduled Eternal Spring Class will not meet).
- Eternal Spring Workshop, Sunday, October 2nd, 1:30 to 3:30pm Instructor Sean O'Donohue
- Nei Kung Workshop, Sunday, October 30th, 1:30 to 4:00pm. Sifu Hyland Harris
- Push-Hands Intensive, Thursday, October 6th, 7:30 -8:30 pm
CK Chu Tai Chi will be closed for the following dates:
Memorial Day Weekend, May 28-30
July 4th, July 2-4
Labor Day, September 3-5
We are now streaming on Vimeo. Check out our portfolio here. If you want to take our online courses, you first need to sign up for a basic (free) membership with Vimeo. Then, pay a small fee through PayPal. It's easy - try it!
CK Chu Tai Chi is located at 156 W. 44th Street - just off Times Square between Broadway and 6th Ave. - in New York City. The school was founded in 1973 by Grandmaster C.K. Chu. Currently, CK Chu Tai Chi is under the direction of Master Hyland Harris.
New students can browse the frequently asked questions, curriculum description pages, and view the schedule or call 212-221-6110 with any questions. Inquire also about the Training Program for Tournament Fighting, teacher certification, and specialized programs for elder health. For information about our Free Eternal Spring Tai Chi Classes in Bryant Park, consult the web pages of the Tai Chi Chuan Center.
Affiliated School: Riccardo Consani teaches Master Chu's tai chi in Italy, see Taichi Centro Studio.